Crew helps our clients deliver change through IT project delivery, business process improvement, and operational efficiency efforts. Our high-performing consultants are natural leaders who manage a wide range of responsibilities that vary from assignment to assignment. Our consultant training, career development, and premier client portfolio ensure constant challenge and rapid growth for our employees. Crew Business Analysis Associates help determine business and technology needs, design solutions, improve processes, and represent stakeholders in all project team efforts.
Vary by project but may include:
- Work with our clients to understand their needs (fixing a broken process, converting outdated systems, complying with new regulations, etc.), and represent those needs to technology teams who build solutions
- Build relationships with key client stakeholders to understand their business structure, policies, and operations. Ensure the project maintains compliance
- Analyze, specify, model, and document stakeholder needs throughout the project to ensure they are specific, complete, and realistic
- Create detailed reports measuring goals and outcomes, and tie them back to project needs
- Model client processes and user/customer behavior
- Facilitate change management and obtain necessary support to implement improved business processes
- Facilitate the development of training and implementation material and post-implementation support
Our best Business Analysis Associates possess most of the following:
- 0-5 years’ relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Finance, Economics, or similar required
- Must be eligible to work in the US currently and in the future without employer sponsorship
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on end-user (stakeholder) needs
- Analytical mindset focused on process and data analysis.
- Ability to take complex data and processes and highlight useful information, identify gaps, propose solutions, and support decision making
- Client service mindset. Must possess positive attitude and do whatever it takes to ensure the project meets client needs
- Strong work ethic. Willing to work the hardest and go the extra mile to achieve project success and client satisfaction
- Ability to influence others and lead without authority.
- Strong written, presentation, and verbal communication, including clear structure and main point communication
- Excels in ambiguous environments, where quick learning and rapid decision making are important.
- Creative problem solver able to take multiple approaches to a single problem
- Has the ability to bridge the gap between vague and abstract ideas and produce clear, concise documentation and verbal explanations for any business need