Communications & Media
Turnberry Solutions has vast experience in the telecommunications and media industry. Over the past decade, Turnberry has helped some of the world’s largest MSOs (Multiple Service Operators) bring new converged products to market. Our senior consultants have helped industry leading firms manage through the complex process of integrating discrete products into coherent service offerings. We have extensive expertise working in the context of the complete “end to end” view of what service offerings entail, focusing on the “whole product”. Turnberry has a deep understanding of core systems that are involved in complex service offerings: CRM, Order and Offer Management, Provisioning, OSS/BSS, Service Delivery and Activation, Billing, Converged Customer-facing Portals, and Content Management.
Backing our deep industry domain knowledge is our strong technology heritage. Areas of technology focus include: SOA, Mobility, SaaS Integration, BPM, Portal, Analytics, ECM, IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem), and Cloud Computing. These technologies have been leveraged in creating business enablement solutions including:
- Customer Self Service and Customer Care Portals
- Quad Play Service Provisioning/Activation/Delivery
- Flow Through Order Management
- Workforce Automation/Optimization
- Location Based Inventory and Fulfillment
- “Buy Flow” Automation and Orchestration
Turnberry has a long history providing innovative, world-class technology solutions for the financial sciences industry. We have helped our clients nurture innovation, improve decision-making and streamline operations thru a number of business enablement solutions including but not limited to:
- Establish an IT Governance plan including roles and structures to support and manage IT Governance processes
- Create a strategy for integrating the governance and management of Security/Compliance, IT Platforms/Products and Projects/Portfolio (both Strategic Business Initiatives and IT infrastructure projects).
- Advise on the development of a platform and technology stack certification approach
- Develop a fully integrated web based portal for delivery products and services across disparate applications
- Integrate content management systems to present a cohesive customer “look and feel”
- Quickly assemble and offer services and solutions that meet disparate market needs
Our priorities remain focused on helping our clients deliver business and application services in a new, low cost and flexible manner and enable the extension of their existing technology products in a very competitive financial services market.
Turnberry provides innovative, world-class technologies for the life sciences industry to help our clients nurture innovation, improve decision-making and streamline operations. Life sciences companies have leveraged our experienced professional services team to:
- Architect, design, and implement a cutting edge user-friendly self-care patient portal using Web 2.0 technologies.
- Build collaboration environments that help research firms satisfy regulatory compliance requirements with real-time visibility.
- Aggregate data from disparate sources into a common, accessible format.
- Increase productivity and revenue to better manage sales prospects.
- Design end to end architecture, backend interfaces and middleware coupled with front-end user interface
Turnberry’s Healthcare focus has one mission: help our clients achieve connected healthcare. Making the transition to electronic health records is an important step but not the only one. Realizing improved quality and cost of care will come from having patient information when and were it is needed.
Turnberry provides best of breed services and healthcare solutions focused on:
- Enabling the exchange of patient data between healthcare systems
- Improving the visibility of patient data through portal and mobile technology
- Analyzing data for purposes of improving care and achieving quality reporting requirements