Over the last decade, Turnberry has evolved into a strategic partner for many of our customers. Turnberry has been frequently called upon to assist in flexibly adapting and responding to rapidly changing business conditions.
During the course of our relationships with our customers, we have proven the ability to deliver critical business functionality on-time and on-budget. Our Professional Services Group is viewed as a true extension of our customers’ IT teams by providing complete software lifecycle services from business and IT thought leadership, to software architecture, design, and development through testing, deployment and support.
Turnberry has a long history working as part of any team. This has often proven better than “outsourcing” to other organizations, which often operate in a silo. Our history of balancing long term IT vision with getting products out the door has allowed Turnberry to partner effectively with business owners to understand the requirements and then apply appropriate technology to get products implemented quickly. As a result, many executives and project leaders have often listed these reasons for engaging Turnberry:
- Reliable – able to deliver critical business functionality on-time and on-budget
- Flexibility – can adapt and respond to rapidly changing business conditions
- Expertise –provides complete software lifecycle services (architecture, design, development, testing, deployment and support)
- Leadership – consistently contributes Business and IT Strategy thought leadership
- Knowledge – intimately understands systems, application topology and culture, which eliminates ramp time and improves speed and efficiency in driving development projects forward
- Track Record – been involved with major Portal, Application Development and Business Intelligence efforts